• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

help desk address?

S

schwak

Guest
I am wondering, what is the address for the "helpdesk" module in the nav bar of plesk?
I mean what is the address to send clients too to submit questions to the help desk?

For example:
vps.domain.net:8443 = the control panel
mysql = port 3306

I have not gotten an anser to this yet, and I have asks dozens of people.

Many Thanks:

SchWak

Screen shot:

http://www.schwak.org/is.php?i=242&img=helpdaskscreend.jpg

Oh well, I guess I cant do the whole screen shot thing.
 
As far as I know...the helpdesk is available to clients you allow access/login to Plesk.
 
I get it! OK, that makes scense.

Thanks alot:

Robert Schwak
 
Back
Top