• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue HELP ME PLAISE URGENT!!

casamerchants

New Pleskian
i have this problem from my domain mail,
This is the mail system at host *****.contabo.host.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<************@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.15.26] said:

550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more

at 550 5.2.1 Fix bounced or rejected emails - Gmail Help

q9si22756156wrd.339 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)
How to Fix it!!!!

THANKS A LOTS

I think the error is quite self explanatory.

The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.

In other words, Google has disabled the Gmail address that you've sent mail to. There is nothing to fix on your side.

I'm not sure that I understand. If the message is being sent by a valid user through your SMTP, I suggest just letting it be. They'll get the bounce and stop sending or the address might get enabled again in the future. I think blocking individual recipient addresses makes little sense.

On the other hand, if there is a redirect somewhere, you could inform your customer and possible have it removed. The bounce should be informative enough so that you can see where the redirect originates.

Back