• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HELP!! Newbie going nutts due to email issues!!

Z

za-zi.com

Hi There,

I just bought a .com.... za-zi.com and have just recently loaded the website....

I am using the web based plesk.

Up until a few days ago my mail was working fine. I could send and recieve my mail with out any issues.

The last few days however, i am unable to receive mail. I can send from all my @za-zi.com mail addresses but i can not receive.

when i send a mail to my za-zi.com email I get the following error message:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 503 This mail server requires authentication. Please check your mail client settings.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What is going on?????
Does anyone have a solution to my problems??????
Please do let me know if you do.
I really really really need to get these emails working again.

Enable smtp authentication in your mail client, you can use your pop3/imap login and password to authenticate yourself to the smtp server.

but maybe your ISP disabled the mail relay on this server, so I advice you to contact them also.

i have already done that....
still not working
and now....
my website won't even load!!
all the files are there on the server but the site won't load
www.za-zi.com
!!!!!!!!!

this is so frustrating
and my "tickets" NEVER get answered

I see your website is running, but something is missing in your frames.

I'm sure your ISP can solve your mail issue, so try to contact them a little harder, if they keeps ignoring your tickets go find another webhoster.

but why don't you use the smtp server of access provider?

Back