• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

help please with eshop & other ideas

C

catcher

I probably shouldn't be here - but I need some help. :)

I am trying to design a website for my business.
The Eshop does not seem to allow the business to figure a tax rate. If they sell out of state they do not need to collect tax, but if they sell in their state (VA) they do need to collect tax.
Also, they sell 9 different types of items, but for each item there are 42 different variations. Is there a way to input the information than what is currently offered?
The shipping configurator appears to just be set up to charge a set amount per item, is there a way to hook UPS into they system?
What if I would like to offer my customers a coupon area? How can I set it up for them to put that information in?
Also, like here, I had to log in and creat an account before I could access the forum / site. When you buy from most websites, they would like you to log in, securely, and create a registration form. I do not see this....
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks!
Paul

Back