• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Help !!!

F

fobicodam

I just upgrade to Plesk 9 and now the license is not valid and i cant receive the email with the new license !! what can i do?? support is not answering emails either !

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!

Three hours waiting, its 1:25 am here and all i need to do is logout and login again !!!!!!!!

Qmail is not working... im about to suicide.. 12 hours...

Anyone know how to change to postfix??? i cant find any document

Both of you.

First: Make sure that you don't have multiple language files installed for Plesk. If your license only allows English and you have Spanish and German installed it won't work.

Second: Download the console updater and in there you can choose whether to use Postfix or Qmail.

Great... i have spanish, and the updater keep telling me "there is an update ready" but there is nothing on the console, the console knows nothing about postfix... i dont know why in the hell i press the update to v9 link... i was so happy with 8.6... do you have any complete fix for the "451 qq temporary problem" qmail message?

Console.

Whoops. Thought you were two separate people with questions. So the same person.
When I say console installer I mean the SSH command line. You need to logon to your server using SSH and using Yum or whatever package manager remove the spanish file. Then apply the license upgrade. Also you download the auto-installer from SWSoft's website and using the command line installer you can choose which mail server to use.
Hopefully that is more clear.

Yes, but no.. i dont want to mess this server anymore, i want a ls -l /var/qmail/bin to check with mine other people have the same problem with postfix so, its not the mta, its plesk

I think I was dealing with problems you may have already worked through. Are you now just down to the 451 qq temporary problem?

I was, but i fixed it with your folder info... do you have the same problem?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!

Three hours waiting, its 1:25 am here and all i need to do is logout and login again !!!!!!!!

DUDE...

I about had a cow on my Dedicated Support guys after hearing some
of the most ignorant stuff on the phone I'd ever heard. Meanwhile as
one of their staff checked on why it happened to me like that (the
support, not Plesk's nightmare) I relogged after reading your post.

I don't care if you can't speak English that great, thanks for saving
me HOURS of time and being POed! That reboot, since it showed my
settings as being OK, was all it needed and not only is the server
back to normal - the damn Qmail is working again too!!

I picked Autoinstaller via SSH instead of that fool Control Panel and
selected Qmail over Postfix - bingo! That after yum removing the
Hotfixes that are apparently totally screwed up.

Nice catch!

Back