• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hi, how I can solve this problem please?

Do you mean are you still getting the same error in your backup logs ?

Hi, I was hoping that if it was fixed.
But still the same error.
I attached a picture, thank you very much.

Code:
 Warning:	hosting "ddirecta.com"
Failed to pack files backup_ddirecta.com_user-data_1405261629 in /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/ddirecta.com [ 830603958272 bytes free of 975783245824 bytes total on mount point 0]

Warning:	hosting "ddirecta.com"
For security reason backup is performed on behalf of subscription system user. System user has no read access to subdomains/faq/error_docs file.

d.jpg

Hello,

I think you will have to contact your server admin to check your setting. They will check your server and domain setting for the backups.

Hello, from the server I have been told that they do not support dedicated servers for everything that happens within the server is the same thing the administrator.
And I know for sure that this error is plesk and permissions but unfortunately I did not fix it.
Thank you.

Yes, It's permission issues. Check the permission and ownership again of your subdomains/faq directory error_docs directory

Hello.
I found this thread by Googling for 121020416, number was mentioned at the start of the thread.
Do you have a directory index full error in /var/log/messages ? I think our problem is that we have too many files in one directory and we reached a HDD "index" limit.

This is the result of df -i command, notice the 121020416
Code:
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/md2             121020416 33822117 87198299   28% /
tmpfs                4109010       2 4109008    1% /dev/shm
/dev/md1              131072      39  131033    1% /boot

I hope someone from Plesk team can advise based on this info and tell me if the above assumptions are plausible.

Back