• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Hi

dicko_md

Basic Pleskian
Hi

We have 2 identical servers that host Plesk 11.5.30. Only difference is the size of disk space.

Our 1st server (the smaller drive) seems OK but the Apache memory usage goes up to 30 % some times and plesk says there is a issue that I need to fix.

After looking at many forums on the web it looks to be a issue in plesk 11.5.30 as it was fine with many people until they upgraded.......is this the case and a MU in the future will fix this ?

I have also seen people say that some things never get repairs in MU such as the backup and FTP repository as they have been broken for quite a while. I too am having issues with the backup and FTP repository.

My 2nd Server has high Wait I-O and is slowing down the server a little even though the load is low (2 or 3) but my first servers load is about (0 and 1). I have been advised to do a fsck check..... will that fix it and if so whats the average time for the fsck downtime per MB or GB as I will have to let customers know ?

Regards

Martyn

Back