• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Hire Plesk Professional/priority support from Parallels Support Team

Aragato

New Pleskian
Hi guys,

I am currently running two dedicated servers with Plesk 12.5.x with the option to update to Plesk Onyx. Therefore, I would like to hire an expert or even better order the priority support from Parallels Support Team to do the update process for me.

My questions now:
Where can hire/contact the Parallels Support Team?
What are the rates?

Thank you.
Erik

Thank you IgorG.
As far as I understand it correctly, I might get support diretly from Plesk.
However, does it mean that they will lay on hands by themselves or only provide assitance thorugh chat and communication?

I really look for someone actually doing thins than just consulting/supporting me.
Is that even available from Plesk itself, or do they only support and consult?

@IgorG will the "Upgrade Service (per server)" also include an OS update? I have 12.5 on Debian 7.5, and want to upgrade to Onyx 17 and therefore also have Debian updated to 8.6 of course.

Should I instead write a request for an "Administrative service"? I'm just a little confused if it would be a part of an upgrade, as the product "upgrade service" is an "update of Plesk to the Newest version", and usually the major Plesk updates are always on the newest OS version. (I purchased my server through Hetzner, and new versions are always only available on the newest version of the OS, when using Debian or Ubuntu)

@IgorG will the "Upgrade Service (per server)" also include an OS update? I have 12.5 on Debian 7.5, and want to upgrade to Onyx 17 and therefore also have Debian updated to 8.6 of course.

Should I instead write a request for an "Administrative service"? I'm just a little confused if it would be a part of an upgrade, as the product "upgrade service" is an "update of Plesk to the Newest version", and usually the major Plesk updates are always on the newest OS version. (I purchased my server through Hetzner, and new versions are always only available on the newest version of the OS, when using Debian or Ubuntu)
I think it would be more effective to ask this question the ProfService Team :)

Back