• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Ho do I turn off register domain

P

project3

I have lost 2 sales today because I cant turn register domains off. This is unbelievable that a product steals sales from me.

My customers say now they bought a domain with you and don't want it through you or even to have bought something from someone other than us.

How do I turn off register domains. This is why I cant find it anywhere so you can steal from me.

I agree... it's kind of misleading clients.

They think they can easily register domains truogh your panel... but it's not your domains, it's just Plesk trying to make some money.

I would like to have a method to disable this button as well. I would like an option to disable buttons. I mean, a client doesn't have to see Tomcat if I don't offer it to my clients.

Same for domain-registrations via www.my-plesk.com

Yeah and since I sell domains for $11.00 and plesk 19.00 now the customer wants me to refund them 9.00, or they are going to post on webmaster boards saying our site is a fraud.

I think you can turn this off by going to "Server -> Control Panel -> Add Services". Then, just uncheck the appropriate option...

The Help for that page says: ."Check or leave checked the Allow domain registration checkbox if you wish to allow clients to register their domains with MPC."

Back