1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Home page changes for domain administrator deactivated controlls for superadmins

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by MarcusE, Jan 21, 2010.

1. MarcusE

MarcusE Guest

Plesk 9.2.3

Hi!

I created a domain administrator and used the Customize Home Page function (Home -> Domain -> Domain Administration -> Customize Home Page) to deactivate all the functions the domain admin should not use. (I wanted to give access to the mail controlls only).

No I have no controlls (exept the mail controlls)for this domain when I am logged in as super admin.

How can I set back my settings to show the icons and dropdownmenues again for the domain admin - and especially for me as the super admin?

Can I access the elements with my normal admin account in a different way? Is this a bug - I thought changeing this would affect only what the domain admin sees.

I attached a screenshot how it looks like now. I am logged in as admin and all the controlls are missing for this domain beside the mail controlls.

How can I fix this?
    Kind regards
    marcus

Attached Files:

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to use something like

more details with

3. MarcusE

MarcusE Guest

Mmm

I tried also some combinations with --desktop-preset and the Preset Name. In the GUI this is: Default Administrator Home Page

Default: Says Yes

I get the same message than above. Type admin has not been found in db ....

Can someone post another example how to use it with the preset name - thanks!