• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Horde 5.2.11 instead of 6.2.15

zoni

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

In email settings I chose Horde 6.2.15 but when I go to webmail.domain.com I see that the version is 5.2.11

Code:
rpm -qa | egrep 'psa-imp|psa-horde'
psa-horde-5.2.11-cos7.build1700161026.16.noarch
psa-imp-6.2.15-cos7.build1700161026.16.noarch

Shouldn't it only exist one version?

I think this started after Update #8

Horde webmail consists of multiple components. Each of them has its own version. For example, IMP is the Internet Messaging Program, one of the Horde components. It provides webmail access to IMAP and POP3 accounts.
psa-horde package is the Horde Framework which provides a common structure and interface for Horde applications (such as IMP, a web-based mail program).
There are also psa-kronolith, psa-turba, psa-ingo, psa-mnemo Horde related components with own versions.
So, it is correct behaviour.

OK, but still the version that should be active should be the later one not the old one. If I chose version 6.2 why do I get version 5.2?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I have 17 over CentOS 6.8 and the same versions that you

Code:
rpm -qa | egrep 'psa-imp|psa-horde'
psa-imp-6.2.15-cos6.build1700161026.16.noarch
psa-horde-5.2.11-cos6.build1700161026.16.noarch

I don't see any place to choose Horde version, only Horde or Roundcube

I went to Horde's site and found these are the near latest versions, there is no 6.2 Horde version, only IMP is that release as IgorG said

https://www.horde.org/download/imp

Ok, that is right! what confused me was that on mail settings when you choose between Horde and roundcube I have Horde 6.2.16 o_O

Back