• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Horde Active Sync and security policies

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

it is a bit tricky to discuss problems with the Active Sync option (EAS) in Horde but I hope to find an answer here.

After my upgrade to Plesk 17.8 I am havin a litte issue with Horde EAS and Windows 10 mail client.
When defining the account in Windows 10 mail client I do get the message, that the EAS policies do not meet the local security policies.
The EAS security policies are explained on this page:
Understanding Exchange ActiveSync Mailbox Policies: Exchange 2010 Help

But I haven't found a way how to define them in the Horde options.
Can this be done in the Horde configuration file (conf.php) on the Plesk driven server or how can I adjust the security policies?

Best regards
Onki

Have a look at these post in the forum

If that does not match your error description, please correct me so I can help you.

Hi,

the problems discussed there (I had similar problems and also posted there) are not matching my problem.
Somewhere in Horde EAS there must be a definition of the Exchange mailbox defined security policies. I want to cheange (soften) them a bit so that they correspond to my client PCs requirement.
But I have no clue where these policies are located.

Best regards
Onki

Back