• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Activesync Certificate???

Boas Simon

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

OK, I give up ....

I'm setting up a server with two domains (domain1.de and domain2.de) and try to encrypt everything that is there. I use startssl.com for free certificates (these are just private sites), so I need a certificate for every service.

www.domain1.de and www.domain2.de is simple - Plesk can provide this. But this server is used for email/groupware for both domains as well. I managed to secure IMAP/POP3 with four certificates (dovecot is quite good at that), I understand I need seperat IPs for postfix (which I will test the next few days). I'm working on webmail.domain[1|2].de, this is something apace should be able to provide.

So for the beginning I start with domain1.de. I secured horde (webmail.domain1.de), postfix (smtp.domain1.de) and dovecot (imap.domain1.de - I could do pop3, but I will not use that anyways). And for sure www.domain1.de is piece of cake.

Now I added activesync to horde to use smartphones with the domain. But during connect Outlook 2013 (as an activesync client) gives me an error with using the plesk (default) certificate .......

Outlook says that the system it is checking is "autodiscover.domain1.de" ... but where and how can I give that system a propper certificate??

Any ideas?
Boas

Back