1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde addressbook empty after migration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jneff, Apr 16, 2008.

1. jneff

jneff Guest

We migrated from Plesk 8.2.1 to Plesk 8.3 on Deb4.0, but the user addressbooks in Horde are not appearing.
    I can see the addressbook entries for the users in the turba_objects table in the horde mysql database. I can also create a new mailbox and then create a new addressbook entry for that account and see it in the turba_objects table. But any addressbooks for pre-migration mailboxes are not showing up when logging in to Horde.

There are several references to this problem in earlier versions of Plesk, but I can not find anything more recent. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. jneff

jneff Guest

Additional details

The default addressbooks are there, but any user-created special addressbooks are not there. I believe that this is a bug in Migration Manager. I pulled the horde database from a month ago off of tape and the following tables are significantly smaller in the migrated database than in the original database (from tape) -- horde_datatree_attributes, horde_histories, and turba_objects.

3. alta

alta Regular Pleskian