• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde addressbook empty after migration

J

jneff

We migrated from Plesk 8.2.1 to Plesk 8.3 on Deb4.0, but the user addressbooks in Horde are not appearing.
I can see the addressbook entries for the users in the turba_objects table in the horde mysql database. I can also create a new mailbox and then create a new addressbook entry for that account and see it in the turba_objects table. But any addressbooks for pre-migration mailboxes are not showing up when logging in to Horde.

There are several references to this problem in earlier versions of Plesk, but I can not find anything more recent. Any ideas?

Thanks

Additional details

The default addressbooks are there, but any user-created special addressbooks are not there. I believe that this is a bug in Migration Manager. I pulled the horde database from a month ago off of tape and the following tables are significantly smaller in the migrated database than in the original database (from tape) -- horde_datatree_attributes, horde_histories, and turba_objects.

Back