• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Broken?

We do not have the file /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/config/server.php anymore, has it's location changed?

Actually I did find the file and made then changes and it worked perfectly.

I too cannot access Horde since a restore of my system. Users get the message:
'Unable to get webmail password!' when going to their webmail address.

I have checked php.ini, hosts and servers.php following all the above suggestions and all look fine. Not sure about IMAP settings referred to by deeplist.

Any other ideas or more info on what to do to check IMAP?

Thanks

Thank you for the localhost fix. Horde was driving me up the wall, and I can't imagine how much I would have freaked out had I migrated some MySQL over and it would have complained about not being able to connect to localhost -- I would have been digging up DB users and config all night, never once thinking that localhost was missing!

Now, did PLESK do this, or did the linux installer do it?? Because my hosts was there, but only with 127.0.0.1 and the FQDN of my server...

WEBMAIL PROBLEMS

We have validation problems of passwords in the webmail, check
several forums and this fault is of the PLESK version 8.1, we need they indicate us like to correct this fault, we use FEDORA CORE 3

Not really sure if this is PLESK's fault or not.

Tho I'd generally recommend double checking the hosts.conf file from now on, periodically.

Back