• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde function "Address Book" catalog address

Adriano Anselmo

Basic Pleskian
Hello friends

Would you like an orientation, referring to a particular subject

Well I was seeing a configuration of a webmail server (windows server plesk panel version 9.5, using MailEnable Professional 4.26) in the field components of this server, the information is "horde Horde IMP H3 (4.3.6)" but when they log into webmail horde "webmail.domino.com" says that the version is 3.3.6

I was seeing on another windows server (plesk panel, 9.2 MailEnable Professional version 3.61) it is given the Horde IMP H3 (4.1.6), when it will log into webmail "webmail.dominio.com" the version presented in it is Imp H3 (4.1.6). This has the desired option "Address Book" catalog address.

It happens that this webmail (plesk version 9.5, MailEnable) horde, not given the option "Address Book" would like an orientation on how to include this option address book. My doubts would be if I had to install a new version, how to install, really do not know what to do, but I need this option "Address Book" for this panel plesk 9.5 server

I await a return

Hello

Someone who has gone through something similar or could give any opinion?

In the case would have to manually install the horde?

Could someone give some orientation?

Back