• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/horde/imp/login.php not found

R

reybie

I am in the process of migrating domains. I tried to move one domain first to see if things would transfer properly. I tried accessing Webmail from a transferred domain but I get the following error message:

The requested URL /horde/imp/login.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.8 (Fedora) Server at webmail.domain_name.com Port 80

I have a new domain that I added to the new host (not migrated) -- I added a webmail user and I am able to get to the Horde webmail login screen.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I have been getting the same error message when people try to logon to webmail using a form I made on the website. Something about the redirect.

I have also the same pb after migration plesk 8.6 to 9 (The requested URL /imp/login.php was not found on this server.)
Nobody can help me ?

webroot detection.

I'm not sure if this will help you, but, two days ago I fixed my problem by manually putting in the web root for imp rather than it using the auto detection. I edited the file /etc/psa/webmail/horde/horde/registry.php and changed:

'webroot' => $webroot,

to

'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/horde',

This fixed my problem of when a login form was redirecting to horde it thinking it needed to go to /horde/horde/whatever... I am not sure from what you say if this is your problem, but, if it is you can give it a shot. I commented out the origional statement with:

/*
* 'webroot' => $webroot,
*/

Just in case I needed to go back to what I started with. I guess you could also make a copy of your registry.php file.

how can i acces to this directory : /etc/psa/webmail/horde/horde ? On my file manager I don't find it.
Thx for your answer.

I use command line SSH. Putty is a good program. You could also use something like WinSCP and edit the file. Feel free to contact me if you need help figuring out each program.

Boooooooooooom

In /etc/apache2/conf.d/zzz_horde_vhost.conf

We changed:

ServerAlias horde.webmail.*
To:
ServerAlias horde.webmail.* webmail.*

Seems to work now.

I'm surprised nobody from Parallels answered this thread... this seems to be a major issue, which I also have, and the solutions given by users (thank you by the way), even if they work are probably not the cleanest way to solve the problem.

Back