• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde issues after upgrade to 7.5.3 - what fixed it for me...

Today i found an upgrade of sitebuilder onmy Plesk updater, after this i discovered that it deleted the ioncube.ini in /etc/php.d/ , leaving only the string in php.ini.

Anyway now php it works but sitebuilder NOT:

In modules (Plesk panel) i cannot change user and pwd for sitebuilder administration (radmin???) then http://sitebuiler.mydomain.com
do not works ... my dns are correctly conf. for sitebuilder.

Post the Zend section of your php.ini and we'll take a look.

As for the radmin user for the remote admin in SiteBuilder, I have no idea either. I logged in then tried to change the password for the radmin, then I couldn't get logged in at all. I discovered that the actual remote_admin URL has a .htaccess and .htpasswd file with the radmin user and the control panel version of the remote admin uses that to authenticate, so the user in the sitebuilder database isn't the same. I had to completely dump the database then reinstall to be able to log back in.

I'd like to know what that password is if it's set up by default and how we're supposed to change it. I certainly don't want everyone in the world to be able to remote administer my sitebuilder. Anyone know the answer to that?

The default userid and password are held in plain text within the psa database:

select * from module_sbm_sbservers;

I'm not going to put here what they are, but if you need to know, PM me.

Garan.

Thanks!

Thanks Garan,

I didn't think to look in the db. One would assume Plesk would let you know somehow but then again, they appear to still be working on the docs.

Rob

No worries Rob. I've been taking Sitebuilder to pieces over the last 24 hours. I've been reverse engineering to get around the 1 ftp host issue.

Sitebuilder RC2.0 is in the pipeline. That's going to be fun ;)

Garan

My biggest problem is figuring out how to price this to our customers. I'm thinking about just giving it away.

Am I wrong but can they not just create their site, ftp it to whatever folder they want in their ftp on the plesk server, then just move the files? What stops them from doing this if they're not using any of the stats, forum or other add-ins?

One more thing (this whole thread may need to move to the sitebuilder forum). When I installed the sitebuilder using the autoupdater, it removed the custom buttons from the users domain. Now I'd like to be able to create the buttons again for users who want to use it but need the settings to allow the username and ftp host to auto-fill.

Finally FIXED!

delete ioncube files in php4 dir
delete incube.ini in php.d

overwrite 4.3 files in ioncube dir with fresh ones

put this in php.ini

; Local Variables:
; tab-width: 4
; End:
zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

[Zend]
zend_optimizer.optimization_level=15
zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-2.5.10