1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde: Kronolith calendar synchronisation with Mailclient possibility?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by arcdmin, Jun 4, 2012.

1. arcdmin

arcdmin Guest

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Ubuntu 10.04

Horde 3.3.10-ubuntu10.04.build1013111101.14

Hello,

is it in any way possible to use the Horde Kronolith Calendar in the Thunderbird-Lightning, so i can sync my Data?

i allready tried to change it on the Horde-Kronolith Configs

Calendar Auto-Sharing
    $conf[autoshare][shareperms] = Read, Write and Delete

I add this calendar url in my Mailclient http://webmail.xxxxxxxxxx.xx/kronolith/ics.php?c=xxxx@xxxxxxx.xx

Thunderbird-Lightning can read/import all my Data that was added on the horde portal, but if i try to add something in Thunderbird it seems not to have the edit permissions.

i cannot find some errors in the logs and i have also looked a lot on the internet, but haven't found any solutions on that.

Thank you

2. arcdmin

arcdmin Guest

Or it wasn't the idea to edit the calendar in a mailclient?

3. arcdmin

arcdmin Guest

I have found the Solution!

this link has helped me http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2011-July/214620.html

you have to install the pear-HTTP_WebDAV_Server

but it installed in the /usr/share/php dir

you must copy following files to your /usr/share/psa-pear folder, then you can write in your calendar form thunderbird or outlook

/HTTP/WebDAV/ to your psa-pear dir

yourserer.com/rpc.php/kronolith/<yourid>/<yourid>.ics

Thunderbird ask you for a webdav authentification

Have fun

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012