1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Share Kronolith data

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by liquorvicar, Feb 20, 2007.

1. liquorvicar

liquorvicar Guest

I have a client who has expressed an interest in using the full Horde framework on one of our Plesk boxes. I've started playing around with it to try and get it up for them to demo but I can't seem to share Kromolith data between users. I was expecting all users under a particular vhost to be able to share data within the various Horde modules (Kronolith/Mnemo/Turba) so that, for example, if I add an event to my calendar, it's visible by all users under this vhost. Is that possible under Plesk? Can someone point me to a HOW-TO? I've tried searching the forums and via google but can't find anything...

2. rodrigocon

rodrigocon Guest

Thanks, I would like to have the same information in order to install kronolith for shared calendars.

Rodrigo Contreras.