• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Horde / locating emails

Yogiboy

New Pleskian
I was just wondering if this is possible with Horde...

When you have previously replied to a message, and you get the "You replied to this message on (date / time)" - is there an easy way to click straight to the reply that you made? This is usually possible in other mail programmes, but I can't see a way to do this in Horde. So whilst Horde tells you the date & time you replied to the message, it seems that you then have to go and search for your reply rather than being able to go straight to it - unless I missed something...?

Any advice appreciated!

If anyone has any advice on this I would appreciate it - even if it's just to say it's not possible in Horde.

I just would like to find out if there is a way, starting from: "You replied to this message on (date / time)" to automatically go to the reply that you made, as you can in some (most?) other programmes. In Outlook for example you can click "Show Reply" to go straight to the reply you made.

If it's not possible then fair enough, but I'd like to find out either way, if anyone knows...? Thank you!

Back