• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde login problems after upgrade to 7.5.3 on Fedora Core

S

stoneis

Hello,

We are running Fedora core 1 and 2 on our servers but since the upgrade to 7.5.3 when logging in to horde we allways get a login failed.

The horde log only shows: Jul 20 14:04:32 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 213.118.62.104 to localhost:143[imap/notls] as [email protected] [on line 247 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

We installed squirrelmail as temporary solution, which is working fine with most users.

- We allready tried:
- Upgrading all packes to latest version
- Desintalling and reinstalling psa-horde and related packages
- Removing the entries of Zend Optimizer

Is it possible to give us a solution : hint to the problem solution?
We allready checked the Plesk forum and tried possible solutions there.
http://forum.sw-soft.com/showthread.php?threadid=23850&highlight=horde+login+failed

This happened with ALL our Plesk servers running Fedora core after the upgrade to 7.5.3 ...

Does login work without the @DOMAIN as the username? Did you verify the setting in SERVER->MAIL? Is your /etc/hosts file properly configured?

If you remove the horde packages, also remove/rename these directories:

/etc/psa-horde (it contains all the horde settings)
/usr/share/psa-horde

Then install again (try it first from the Plesk CP update). If that doesn't fix it try to install manually by rpm

Regards,
Bart

Bart, I now get a page cannot be found :)

I will work on that issue.

We installed squirrelmail as temporary solution... Works fine.

I configured apache to load horde on test2 .

Back