1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde problem authentication

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CesarV, Dec 11, 2009.

1. CesarV

CesarV Guest

Thank you very much IgorG to answer my posts.

I have new problem: my clients failed to authenticate on Horde.

There are many errors in psa-horde logs, for many domains, but some domains works perfectly.

Dec 11 11:40:38 HORDE [emergency] [horde] DB Error: connect failed: [nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** Array [on line 1637 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

Dec 11 11:40:54 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 200.215.98.244 to localhost:143[imap/notls] as financeiro@bzf.com.br [on line 258 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

Regards.

2. Brian LaFleur

Brian LaFleur Guest

I had the same problem when my HD filled up and ran out of disk space, which caused my MYSQL to crash. check your mysql to see if its running