• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Slow after Upgrade Plesk 10.4.4

dako1312

New Pleskian
Hello,
i upgraded my Plesk 10.3.1 to 10.4.4 yesterday.
But now Horde Webmail is really slow. After Login it takes around 10 seconds or longer to load a page.
All websites on this server are running fast, except Horde. So it seems not to be an Apache Problem.

/var/log/psa-horde is empty

Who can help pls ? Thanks

I have the same problem

Hello,

After upgrading to Plesk 10.4.4 horde/imp is very slow. Please tell us what we have to do to solve this issue.

Thanks,

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4, Centos 6, i686

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
After upgrading from Plesk 10.3.1 to Plesk 10.4.4 horde webmail is very slow on all mailboxes.
The login is slow, but also when selecting any imap folder take a lot of time.

I have same achitecture and upgrade from 10.3.1 -> 10.4.4 too.
But my OS is Ubuntu 8.04 LTS

Maybe Parallels can tell us all the solution for this problem or release a bugfix.

Hello,

I fixed my problem searching paralells forum:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=114507

1. Disable 'CRAM-MD5' by removing "AUTH=CRAM-MD5" from '/etc/courier-imap/imapd' file in the line:

IMAP_CAPABILITY="IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA AUTH=PLAIN IDLE"

2. Restart courier-imap:

# /etc/init.d/courier-imap restart

This will fix the issue.

DO NOT 1. Disable 'CRAM-MD5' by removing "AUTH=CRAM-MD5" from '/etc/courier-imap/imapd' file in the line: -- DIRTY FIX

This has to do with an corrupt authpsa binary which need to be replaced.

Contact Parallels support to have them fix it. It is a bug so they didn’t charged me anything and since this should be in an MU please contact them.

Back