• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde stopped working

B

bladefx

After upgrading to 7.6, my webmail stopped working.
I've seen the fix about the database user that had no rights, but the user never existed, neither did the database.

So I've installed the webmail.msi from the installer dir, but now horde resides in /program files/ and doesn't work.

When I copy the /progam files/ files to the vhosts/webmail folder, I get extension errors from php.

Any idea on how to make this thing work?

Same problem here.

I know there are some backupfiles from horde (located in: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\MySQL\Backup).

Should we set that back?

I will e-mail sw again.

Same problem. Please if anyone find the solution, please post it here.

I installed v-webmail.
easy install, easy customization, no more hassle

After upgrade to 7.6.0 and 7.6.1 I had the same issue with Horde.
I fix it modifying the php.ini of Horde, the one in site Webmail (default) in the folder Horde.

Be sure that the extension that Horde needs are uncommented:
extension=php_domxml.dll
extension=php_gettext.dll
extension=php_imap.dll

Hope this helps

I solved it to.
In control panel, add/remove programs I picked plesk, choosen change, choose modify, opened mail management, clicked webmail management, choose "entire component will be unavailable", and proced with uninstallation. then repeated all steps and choose "entire component will be installed in local drive", finished the installation and it become functional. Hope this helps to.

by the way, does anybody knows if it is possible to create folders in horde to move messages (organize) into those folders? In older version this was possible, but in this version, I can't seem to find were it is done.

Back