• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Webmail issue after upgrading plesk to 9.5.1 on windows 2003

Prasad Vadke

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am facing problems in horde webmail after upgrading the plesk to 9.5.1

Horde webmail is working very slow as compared to preupgrade version. Also on clicking on logout the user gets the below error

'This request cannot be completed because the link you followed or the form you submitted was only valid for minutes. Please try again now'

Also earlier multiple users use to login with the same email id but now on doing so, the users gets loggedout. Can anybody please give me a solution on this eapecially on the above error message

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I had already been to the url you mentioned & the code lines were perfect & matching the same in the url & hence no changes were needed. I solved the logout issue by disabling the token system from forms via the horde administation.

However the other issue i am facing is that the horde webmail which is bundled with plesk 9.5.1 is quite slow wehereas prior to upgrade the horde webmail which was running with plesk 9.3 was quite fast. Can somebody please help on this problem as how to solve this issue.

Hello,

The issue is solved. I think after the plesk was upgraded, there was some problem with the horde sqllite database in x:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\db\horde.db

I created a new MS SQL Database & created the tables using the script in x:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\scripts\createmssql.sql

After the tables were created, i went to horde administration > setup >> database & changed the database setup from sqllite to mssql database & after that the horde webmail was quite fast.

Back