1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hosting solution for SiteBuilder2 etc...

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by InternetUser, Jan 14, 2006.

1. InternetUser

InternetUser Guest

Hi,

I want that visitors to my home page can directly start to create a trial site with SiteBuilder2 as soon they enter my home page.

They shall after that gives the opportunity to publish site under temporary URL or to buy a domain and hosting to publish under their own domain name.

Can I for this intention use preinstalled version of this script or do I need root access for this?

Because I don’t have my own server, do I have to use VPS for this or I can use reseller hosting account?

Regards,
    IU

2. next-step

next-step Guest

you should have root or reseller access to a sitebuilder

its possible to use VPS to install sitebuilder there (single server publishing) and use this VPS to hosts websites built