• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question hotmail.com; dkim=fail (body hash did not verify)

Piekielko

Basic Pleskian
I have properly configured mail. Works fine in Gmail and other email servers but not in Hotmail...
My mail serwer: Postfix.

The source of the message:
Authentication-Results: spf=pass (sender IP is 163.172.74.76) smtp.mailfrom=horyzont.com; hotmail.com; dkim=fail (body hash did not verify) header.d=horyzont.com;hotmail.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=horyzont.com; Received-SPF: Pass (protection.outlook.com: domain of horyzont.com designates 163.172.74.76 as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=163.172.74.76; helo=mail.piekielko.com;

Just my 2 cents: Hotmail may still reject your mails because of the Time-To-Live (TTL) of your DNS record (86400 seconds in your case), their servers have probably cached your old invalid DKIM record. So before continuing the troubleshooting I'd wait for 24h and then check if the problem still persists.
According to MXToolbox your DKIM record is valid, btw.

Back