1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can i add SiteBuilder to my hosting Plan when i already delete

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by JoseGGG, Nov 21, 2011.

1. JoseGGG

JoseGGG Guest

I install SiteBuilder after a while I thought that this would unnecessary so I went to service plans, locate and remove sitebuilder addon.

but now I am in the need to add my sitebuilder to web hosting plans, how can i do to have sitebuilder for my hosting plan as aditional service again.

Plesk Panel Ver: 10.4
    SiteBuilder Ver: 4.5

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
  2. itmnetcom

itmnetcom Basic Pleskian

80%
    Same issue here.

Anyone reading this post?

Also, aside from the PDF's on the site, can you please post a quick getting started guide in just a few steps?

Jose, did you figure this out?

3. custer

custer Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

SB 4.5 is not integrated with Plesk 10 Service Plans, unlike WPB 10.x. To provide SB 4.5 as a part of Plesk 10 Service Plan, you need to add SB 4.5 as an Additional Service (Plesk > Service Plans > Additional Services), then enable this additional service in a Service Plan of your choosing on Additional Services tab of the Service Plan.

We strongly encourage you to switch to WPB 10.x instead of using SB 4.5, though.