• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can i add SiteBuilder to my hosting Plan when i already delete

J

JoseGGG

I install SiteBuilder after a while I thought that this would unnecessary so I went to service plans, locate and remove sitebuilder addon.

but now I am in the need to add my sitebuilder to web hosting plans, how can i do to have sitebuilder for my hosting plan as aditional service again.

Plesk Panel Ver: 10.4
SiteBuilder Ver: 4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Same issue here.

Anyone reading this post?

Also, aside from the PDF's on the site, can you please post a quick getting started guide in just a few steps?

Jose, did you figure this out?

Hi,

SB 4.5 is not integrated with Plesk 10 Service Plans, unlike WPB 10.x. To provide SB 4.5 as a part of Plesk 10 Service Plan, you need to add SB 4.5 as an Additional Service (Plesk > Service Plans > Additional Services), then enable this additional service in a Service Plan of your choosing on Additional Services tab of the Service Plan.

We strongly encourage you to switch to WPB 10.x instead of using SB 4.5, though.

Back