• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can i change the 'global' DocumentRoot

DReffects

Basic Pleskian
hey folks,

i have the following problem: i'd like to change the 'global' DocumentRoot variable so that any request to the server is being forwarded to a specific domain.

i've tried to edit the zz010_psa_httpd.conf file but plesk keeps on overwriting it.

any hints? :)

thanks
-daniel

Hy,

loggin as admin -> goto server -> ip-adress management

in the table you should see Hosting column. Klick at the number below, then you'll get the list of domains that use this ip.

There you can select the domain, you want as default, and above ist the link to "set as default"

Greetings from the border to salzburg.

gerne doch.

sag bescheid wenn du noch was nicht findest. habe gerade mein studium "die wege von sw-soft sind unergründlich" abgeschlossen und bin gerne behilflich.

Originally posted by manyhuana
gerne doch.

sag bescheid wenn du noch was nicht findest. habe gerade mein studium "die wege von sw-soft sind unergründlich" abgeschlossen und bin gerne behilflich.
kann man wohl so sagen... ist diese option eigentlich neu? hatte zig postings hier zum selben thema gefunden die alle keine oder eine nicht praktikable lösung boten... das mit dem eintragen ist echt genial^^

Back