• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How can I create subdomain explicity from plesk in hosteurope vps?

greek_batter

New Pleskian
I have the following issue:

I run a VPS at hosteurope. So far when I wanted to create a subdomain I was creating it inside plesk and then I had to go to KIS (hosteurope admin panel) and enter it also there.
After inquiry the guy from hosteurope told me that I can make plesk act as primary server so that I dont have the need to create the subdomain in KIS also. I followed the instructions described at this article https://faq.hosteurope.de/index.php?cpid=11430 but still the subdomain is not resolving.

All I want is when I create a subdomain not be obliged to go also to kis and enter its record but all the process to take place from plesk. Is this possible?

Also what happens in case the domain is in another registrar? (I cant declare as Secondary DNS Hostname "AUTO" -screenshot attached.). Does this have impact to the fact that subdomain is not resolving?

Back