• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I find and install "psadump"?

M

Mateo1041

I've been reading a lot about this and would love to have it on my server. I tried the recommended command line to create a backup, but psadump could not be found. I'm assuming this is a utility that needs to be downloaded and installed separately?

Any help would really be appreciated. Where can I get this and how would I go about installing it? I've already done the Google.com thing and haven't found much at all regarding this.

Thanks!

- Matt.

Matt

Log in to your Plesk control panel as administrator, click on the Server link on the left and then click on the Updates link (in the middle of the page somewhere). Then click on the relevant Plesk build, and (after a minute of waiting or so) you will see a list of packages and updates available for Plesk. Select the Plesk backup and restore utilities and click install. Job done.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Thanks Andy. I had assumed this needed to be done manually. It worked great via the updater utility that Plesk provides.

Back