• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I sent daily notification to weekly

How can I change daily notification to weekly notification

Hi All

I got request that Daily E-mail Notification is too much.
and request weekly E-mail Notification Instead.
but daily statistics is running and also send notice too.
So I have no idea about solution.

Did anyone have idea How to change the notification to weekly?
but change statistics schedule to weekly is not solution because customer's web statistics need it.

and I see 3 unknow schedule task, but I know it belong to Plesk
What is it
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe" "--application=C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" "--parameters=-q -dauto_prepend_file=\"\" -c php.ini \"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\report\autoreport.php\" --auto daily""

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe" "--application=C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" "--parameters=-q -dauto_prepend_file=\"\" -c php.ini \"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\report\autoreport.php\" --auto monthly""

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe" "--application=C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" "--parameters=-q -dauto_prepend_file=\"\" -c php.ini \"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\report\autoreport.php\" --auto weekly""

Last edited:
Back