1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How can I setup correct taxation for EU to allow valid tax exemption?

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by tino, Nov 18, 2011.

1. tino

tino Basic Pleskian

23%
    I need guidance to setup proper taxation for the EU.

There is this great article on this; http://kb.parallels.com/en/979
    Yet, that refers to Parallels Business Automation, and I need it for Plesk Billing 6.

Any ideas how to set this up properly?

Tino

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately there are no exemption rules embedded into Plesk Billing 6.
    Support of EU market has been added into Customer and Business Manager (successor of Plesk Billing product line) starting from 10.0 version.
    If you use Plesk 9.x bundled with Plesk Billing 6 - please consider upgrade to Panel 10.4 with CBM.
    If you use standalone Plesk Billing 6 - consider migration to Panel 10.4 with CBM.

3. tino

tino Basic Pleskian

23%
    I'll check that out.

Let's see how that works out license wise...
    I have a leased license for Plesk Billing... Now I need a license for PLESK that enables CBM...

Tino

4. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    You need to contact your sales representative to check if your license can be upgraded to license for Plesk + CBM bundle