• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How Can increase Google search?

syedtutul

New Pleskian
Hi,
March 2020 I start a website on the Automotive niche and from the first week, I am getting search visitor but not google Search. A maximum visitor comes from other search engines. how will I get the visitor from google search?

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png

LOL, have you heard of SEO? Try Netpeak spider, that will show up what's wrong with the website
Upd. usually do not reveal my website while talking with potential competitors, but check out this one: TalkAboutSleep. You should work on your content and links. That's two main things that matter. And better audit your website with Netpeak spider, for real

Last edited:
Well, you need to do SEO for your website. Apart from this, there are also many platforms that you can use to increase traffic.
Secondly, there are some second methods that is common, i.e. lead generation, which can help you to increase your search via Google and other search engines. I have seen this post where the author published an article on lead generation, which can help you to get what you are looking for.
Thanks

Back