• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How can we create subdomain in my website

Shivamgiri

New Pleskian
hey i am have a website, i was unable to create subdomain of my website. Is plesk help me to create subdomain of my website??

Last edited by a moderator:
And why are you unable to create a subdomain? Are you missing a button for it ("Add Subdomain") or does the function fail with an error message? Or ist the subdomain configured, but cannot be reached from the Internet?

hey i am have a website, i was unable to create subdomain of my website. Is plesk help me to create subdomain of my website??
Yes, I read your question and I have a solution for you is to follow these simple steps

How to set up a subdomain
  1. Step 1: Log into your account. The first step is to log into the cPanel dashboard for the website you want to add the subdomain to. ...
  2. Step 2: Add the subdomain. Now, scroll down to the Domains heading and press the Subdomain button. ...
  3. Step 3: Add DNS records. ...
  4. Step 4: Wait for your subdomain to resolve.
I hope it will helpful for you.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a similar problem. After setting up a Custom Service Plan for my customer I was unable to add a new subdomain or new domain alias (I choose to allow 5 subdomain and 5 domain aliases) but ADD button does not show up in customer's panel.

If I log on with superadmin account I can (obviously) add a new subdomain, but the whole thing is meant to leave some administration to end user.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 00.31.44.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 00.31.44.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 1
Back