• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How do changes in php.ini in Plesk?

Hi Jonatan442;

the STANDARD setting for this option is already

Code:
; Defines the probability that the 'garbage collection' process is started
; on every session initialization. The probability is calculated by using
; gc_probability/gc_divisor. Where session.gc_probability is the numerator
; and gc_divisor is the denominator in the equation. Setting this value to 1
; when the session.gc_divisor value is 100 will give you approximately a 1% chance
; the gc will run on any give request.
; Default Value: 1
; Development Value: 1
; Production Value: 1
; http://php.net/session.gc-probability
session.gc_probability = 0

So IF you didn't change it manually, I can't remember any software, which modifies this standard setting.

If you still would like to check it, consider either ...

... a usage of:

Code:
find /etc/php -type f -name "*.ini" -exec grep -i -H "session.gc_probability"  {} \;
find /etc/php5 -type f -name "*.ini" -exec grep -i -H "session.gc_probability"  {} \;
find /opt/plesk/php -type f -name "*.ini" -exec grep -i -H "session.gc_probability"  {} \;
find /opt/plesk/php -type f -name "*.ini" -exec grep -i -H "session.gc_probability"  {} \;
find /var/www/vhosts/system -type f -name "*.ini" -exec grep -i -H "session.gc_probability"  {} \;
As you can see, I use all possible locations in my examples, where php.ini - versions might be located and you will get only an output from the used command, when the search - term "session.gc_probability" exists in files with the ending "ini". It could be a good idea, if you save the command, which can be very easily adjusted to any search - term you desire. ;)

Another hint: If you don't restart your webserver and the depending php-fpm service after you changed PHP - settings, you will still have your old configuration as actual setting! ;)

... or you can browse to:

Home > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings

at your Plesk Control Panel, choose your desired PHP - version and check/modify/adjust at the tab "php.ini" your choosen php.ini.

Back