• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I asign a domain to the default folder

J

jbsarma

When I got my FC PLESK server, I deleted the default site. I have since been adding domains which is fine. Now I want to get the default site back on my control panel and asign a domain to it. I do not know how to do it. I see the default folder in the server root along with my other domain folders. Please help.

I don't know exactly what you are meaning but you can change/select the default domain by going to server - IP addresses and in that list click on hosting ... select the domain and click on 'set as default'

Thanks for the tip. It worked. I assume now I can safely delet the original default folder set up by PLESK at installation from the root.

Originally posted by Beto
I don't know exactly what you are meaning but you can change/select the default domain by going to server - IP addresses and in that list click on hosting ... select the domain and click on 'set as default'

This forum is awesome. I have so much to learn. Just posted in another thread and now I find my answer here. All fixed. :)

Back