• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"How do I" buy it

R

renis

This has never happend to me with any online shop before. regnow.com is the worst processor i have ever seen.

1. Albania didn't exist in country list (looking that in country list exist Afghanistan, i don't understand why Albania does not exist)
2. Form "security" check your IP country (and not only... maybe US state also)...!!! First time to see this...
3. First time in my life to see a paypal payment not going throgh, with a reason: "No reason at all"
4. Phone called regnow and after sometime (some money spend for international phone call) and some bla bla bla, operator said: "You can pay by cheque or Money Order..." What a nice joke.

I really don't understand swsoft. Why they continue to use regsoft. Why they don't use their own processor for online ordering.

P.S.
Unfortunately, i didn't found version 7.5 at any reseller. Found only 7.0 but i want 7.5 :(

The story continues. This is their email response:

Dear Tirana,

Unfortunately, US Embargo laws prohibit us from accepting orders from
your country. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
correspondence in your message.

Sincerely,
Stephanie C.
RegNow! Customer Service
[email protected]
http://www.regnow.com/help
Case ID:12523710

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Customer ID: 1138304763-26957-226551
Subject: Order Question
Email: [email protected]
I'm trying to purchase a product (PLESK), but my country does not exist
in country list list. It's a little bit strange...
Regards!
Renis Cerga
Tirana, Albania

Of course this response was sent by a drunk person (looking that he write Mr. Tirana, taking that for my last name, practically not reading my message)
But anyway, my name is not important. For the first time i was informed that exist an Embargo Law from US against Albania... wow.... what a bomb.
Strange... I pay 3 dedicated servers every month, buy commercial components every week, domains every day... but, properly Regnow has discovered that exist a law that does not allow this.

After this joke i have no other way. Sent a fax directly to swsoft with my data.

Lets see if this law really exist. lol

Finally I got the license directly from swsoft after sending my data via fax.
Thx swsoft!!!

I really hope not to hear any more the name "regnow".

Back