• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I change the default IP address?

figjam

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a test server that I have cloned from production running 10.4.4. This is because the customer is currently running Plesk 9 and I want to perform extensive testing with him so that he is happy before we upgrade the production server.

The test server has been allocated different ip addresses and we will be testing with custom host file entries. How do I update Plesk so the the correct address is showing in "System Overview" and how do I transfer the Subscriptions to the new addresses?

All suggestions gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Andrew

Unfortunately, this solution (using PP Reconfigurator) failed for us.
We have two IP addresses. The Panel was originally set up with an IP address that is no longer active.
The two domains on the server are associated with a new IP address.
We'd like to remove the inactive IP, but it shows us that one of the domains is still associated with it (in truth it is not).
Is there a way to force remove this inactive IP, even manually?
We want the Panel to have a single IP address.

Any clue would be appreciated.

Try removing Ip from Ip address table of psa. You can use plesk admin password to connect to psa db.

Back