• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I disable the ability to create a Mail Redirect?

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
I have one client that would like to disable the Mail Redirect functionality so that mails cannot be forwarded to their personal accounts. So domains for that client should either not display the Redirect icon, or at least the checkbox should be disabled.

Any way to do this? Is there a permission area for more granular control?

Hello,

The Mail redirect option can be hidden for the corresponding home page in the following way:

Home > Interface > Home page presets > select the preset > Mail > Create Redirect > Remove

This button will be hidden for the modified home page.

Thank you

Now that I found Home -> Settings -> Interface Management, I see the 4 defaults.
I don't see how to create a new one (or clone the Default Client one) so I can have a custom one for just those clients that require restrictions on what their employees can do. Clicking on help brings up a 404 error.

Once I can assign a home page preset to a client (and their domains, I'm assuming), then what they really want is when the agents log in with their email address, they should be allowed to do things like autoresponder, but no redirects or mailgroups (so they can't have mail forwarded out of their corporate email). There may be exceptions for managers with mobile email though. I think hiding the icon from them is sufficient.

Back