• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How do I get my browser to save passwords?

B

Blanka

Guest
I have quite a bunch of websites running Plesk 8.2 control panels, and it is not to do to type every username/password each time. I already tweaked Firefox to ignore "no password saving metatags", but Plesk seems to block this in an even trickier way. My idea now is to let Greasemonkey clean up the Javascript code of the Plesk login screen. Which passage of of the 2 javascripts is blocking password storage? Or is there another way to get any browser to store Plesk passwords?
 
Forgot to tell I have a mac. And I do not need it system-wide, OSX Keychain already takes care of that, but both key-chain and Firefox's passwordmanager don't work with Plesk. Other difficult sites like bank accounts and stuff like that all work already. So it is just Plesk that has to be dealt with.
 
Back
Top