• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

How do I had new modules ?

kadoudal

Regular Pleskian
after being stupid once w my server , I had to reinstall Plesk this morning.... and I choose to upgrade to the last version 9.0.1, standard install .. done, running....
but now I forgot to install 1/ the french language 2/ Horde to access mailboxes from within Plesk...
How should I proceed ? using modules ? (never used before...) or ?

thanks for your advices

erwin von breizh

Look at the "updater" option, it should give you a list of both updates, and packages available for install on the system.

thanks... no updates to be done.. (quite normal, I installed 9.0.1 this morning..) but missing modules..
instead I used /opt/psa/autoinstaller on my server, and just required the additional language and horde mail tool, ..
went fine !
thanks ....
btw additional question as I got you there ... installing a client ftp on my debian server (apt-get install ftp) is not going to mess with Plesk install ?? (installing a server will ... for sure, but a client ?)

thanks again turtle from polynesia (where the frenchies tested their atomic nuke..)

Back