• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I: Manage Mailing List with Plesk 7.0.2?

Z

zartrix

I have Windows 2003 Standard with Plesk 7.0.2 for Windows and MailEnable Standard (I recent Install the PRO version in trial mode of MailEnable).

When i create a mailing list i can´t configure it using plesk.

I need to know when the people of Plesk will give to the registered users the function to control and manage the mailing list configurations.

Thanks in advance.

when you type in the admin mail, you will get a mail saying the functionality. basically the mailing list has the mail address [email protected] and you subscribe to it by writing "subscribe" in the subject of the mail and mailing it, and "unsubscribe" when you dont more mails. then mail anything to it and it will mail everyone else...

this is perfect for spammers btw...

Default Mailing List Configuration for all domains.

Yes. I know how a mailing list works.

I want to know how to configure it with Plesk.

And if exist any way to make the mailing list for default that the suscriber may respond an e-mail to verify the subscription.

I want to do that for all my domains in the server.

Sorry for my english. I´m from Argentina.
Thanks in advance.
Zartrix

Sorry, I dont think plesk has made that available.

as it uses mailenable, maybe you can set its settings with mailenable directly.

If you are still looking for an answer to this, you need to use the mailenable administrator to go in and set up the parameters of the list. You can specify whether it is moderated or not, password protected or not and a number of other settings.

Back