• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

How do I restore a single domain from backup zip?

M

mikelegg

I've tried ...

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\bin>pleskrestore --restore C:\"Program Files"\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\domain.com.au\windows_domain.com.au_info_1002261342.xml -level domains -filter domain.com.au

But I just get ...

Unable to read file 'C:"Program'

So I tried ...

C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\bin>pleskrestore --restore "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\domain.com.au\windows_domain.com.au_info_1002261342.xml" -level domains -filter domain.com.au

Unable to read file 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\domain.com.au\windows_domain.com.au_info_1002261342.xml'

I've partially gotten around this problem by unzipping the vhost archive in the phosting folder. This has given me all of the website files.

Now I've just got to restore the MySQL dbs, I can see a file called tmp29584.tmp in the database archive.

Does anyone know what sort of file this is and how to restore it to it's original state?

It's alright, I've opened it - it's a sql script.

I would be handy to know how to restore a domain using the command line utility though.

Back