• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue How do I set dmarc, dkim, spf settings per account?

aconsultant

New Pleskian
At the moment I seem to only be able to set up dmarc, dkim, spf settings per server. When I do, email stops! How can I set up per account so I can figure out what is wrong without stopping all domains on the server emails?

I have moved one account to an email hosting provider and their control panel allows me to set complete mail settings per account. Very useful.

there are global settings server wide and you can do this also on Domain level in Plesk. Usually you would carefully enable this settings step by step and check each step afterwards. There are a lot of online tools arround which tests spf, dkim & dmarc settings if everything is setup correctly.

please see and read completely: DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Protection

Last edited:
Back