• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I set spam messages to go to spam folder

G

GrzegorzD

Hi i recently installed plesk 9.2 on Centos 5.2 with spamassassin on.

The problem is that only option I have now is when message is spam it can be labeled as spam in title or get deleted, but this options don't suit my need's I wan't to redirect such messages to other folder (eg. spam) that user still can find message.

Hello,

I am afraid Plesk does not support such function, but there are still a solution that may cover a lot, if not the most, spam messages coming to a particular domain. Spam is often sent to randomly generated user names. You can choose to forward all such mail to the specified e-mail address, i.e. to store it in an inbox folder of the particular e-mail account.

You can learn more on the subject from the following page of the Parallels Plesk Panel 9.2 Administrator's Guide:

Setting Up Site-Wide Preferences for Handling Mail to Nonexistent Users (Mail Bounce)
http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/PPP9/Doc/en-US/plesk-9.2-administrators-guide/59287.htm

Regards,
Denis.

Back