• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I switch off these two notifications? Please help!

JoachimH

New Pleskian
Every day I get two emails with the subjects:
"Parallels Panel Scheduler notification"
and
"Parallels Panel was successfully updated"

I have searched and found an answer somewhere before and disabled "send emails" in the settings, yet I still get these emails. How can I turn off this email notification?

Thanks for any and all help!

Kind regards,
Joe

Just go to Tools & Settings>Scheduled Tasks and set "Scheduler notification" to "Do not send".

The first task sends push notifications to application Plesk Manager on your mobile device. If application is installed and you want to receive them enable this task.

Okay, thank you for the info! What about my original problem, that the emails come even though it is set to "do not send" ?

You can go to Tools & Settings>Scheduled Tasks>click on particular task you will get options window. In that set "Scheduler notification" to "Do not send". And test again.

I only get one notification now but I still get the email with the subject "Parallels Panel was successfully updated" from the Autoinstaller (as sender)
Can this be turned off too?

Thank you

Panel update is something that will be notified to you if you have automatic update setting enabled in the "Update and Upgrade Settings." You should not be bothered about "successfully updated" notification as being updated is in fact recommended. Plesk often releases small patches and updates and if they have released, it should be updated.

Please check whether there are any unfinished updates.

Thank you for the information
Yes I want to leave that setting on but there is no option to turn off the notification is there?

Back