• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I view what spam is being filtered on an account?

D

djtech2k

I have Plesk 9.0.1 on Linux. I have a hosted account that is a group that is used for email distribution. Spam filtering is turned on. The user is complaining that emails are not passing thru in some cases, so I suspect its getting caught by spamassassin. How can I view what is has been identified as spam or what is being blocked actively?

I have openend the account settings in Plesk, but there is nothing listed in the training tab since its not a mailbox. I also checked the whitelist and blacklist.

Just to follow-up, this account is a group account, so all messages get delivered to other mailboxes. The group account has spam blocking turned on as well as the individual mailboxes that are members of the group.

So I need to find out if spamassassin is blocking/marking/deleting messages or if there is an external problem that is causing the messages to never hit my mail server.

Back