• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How does ones update spam filter with replaced/updated user_prefs

C

CBiLL

Well I was having problem with my spam assassin and emails was not being checked againist the blacklist in Plesk Spam interface and I have tried to contact sw soft about this and they seem can't to fix it ..

So I gave up and removed psa-spamassassin and reinstall it .. well that seem to fix it but one problem it wiped every account blacklist and white list that was in thier spam filter

Anyhow I still have the back up of each user_prefs and I have replaced it with the recent one but it does not show up the blacklist and whitelist domain in the Plesk spam interface so how do I tell Plesk to update itself from user_prefs or take the recent spam filter blacklist and put it back into Plesk Spam filter?

I have saved the server whole backup before this broke so I have mysql database and everyone's user_prefs but I am not sure how to sync each other ... using the command

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v

will only wipe out user_prefs because the domain is not in plesk spam filter when it sync the list..

what I am trying to do is the oppsite .. get user_prefs to restore or update into plesk spam filter list in both blacklist and whitelist

Thank you

BIll

Back